As you will probably know, we are a volunteer-led organisation, and our volunteers are AMAZING!
But it’s not always possible or practical to rely on volunteers to do everything, and we need someone to take responsibility for some of the management of the Sharehouse, and feel this should probably be reflected in it being a paid role, due to the time commitment required.
This will be at the National Living Wage
Incredible Surplus Sharehouse Support
Main purpose of the role: To support the Project Co-Director in the successful and legally compliant running of the Sharehouse in Winson Green
Hours & days: 16 hours per week – Flexible hours to be agreed
- Environmental Health: Management, control, and monitoring of Food Hygiene at the Sharehouse
- Bokashi – responsible for ensuring surplus waste is composted to Bokashi guidelines.
- Cargo bike – pick up and drop off surplus locally
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Cycling proficiency
- Knowledge of Bokashi
- Experience of food hygiene monitoring and management
- Experience of using a cargo bike/trailer – mandatory TAWS training on appointment
- Ability to use Google Docs
- Over 18
- Clean & tidy appearance
- Punctual & reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Environmentally aware
- Passionate about the circular economy
To apply – please email your CV to email@example.com by 12th January 2023